To check individual performance statistics and to enable completion of Waste Data Flow reports log click here.
If you have lost your password please click here.
SATCoL is the UK’s leading clothing collection company, operating a comprehensive nationwide service. We have more than 20 years’ experience working with local authorities to deliver an experienced, professional and reputable clothing collection operation that helps drive up textile recycling rates.
We currently work with more than 200 local authorities throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland and our vast amount of experience in the industry means that we can carry on collecting, reusing and recycling textiles whatever the trading conditions.
Our services and strengths include:
• Free site surveys
• Clothing banks located free of charge and refurbished every three years
• A door-to-door collection scheme available via charity collection bags
• All collections protected by specialist security technology companies to minimise theft and
• Local collectors used to provide guaranteed weekly collections (minimum)
• PDA technology to record and analyse latest data from collections
• Client web access to view latest collection records
• A dedicated helpline to assist the general public and an online bank finding facility
• Distinctive and trusted branding
• A high profile, trusted and reputable charity connection
• Schools collection scheme and educational programme – Recycle with Michael
• Press office support linked to a UK-wide public relations campaign
• A suite of printable posters to help raise public awareness
• Lobbying activities working with national government to shape future legislation
• A staffed public exhibition unit available for joint branding for roadshows and local events
Profit SATCoL receives from the Clothing Collection Scheme is gift-aided to The Salvation Army to support welfare projects helping some of the most vulnerable members of our society in communities throughout the country. Between 2010 and 2013 alone, SATCoL gift-aided £22.5 million to The Salvation Army, which goes to show how much of a difference the support of our local authority partners and their residents can make to the lives of those in need.
Read more about our values and environmental credentials or contact us to discuss the ways in which we can help support your council’s textile recycling efforts.
Stay in touch
Want to keep up to date with SATCoL’s news, or keen to share your council’s recycling successes? Subscribe to Wear To Care, SATCoL's e-newsletter for our partners.